Friday, July 03, 2015

Free Paper Models from Printer Companies

Paper modelers use a lot of printer paper and printer ink! So, I for one am appreciative of printer companies that give something back via free paper models. It's not 100 percent altruistic on behalf of the printer companies, they know that giving away free paper toys will inspire us to use more printer ink and therefore purchase more ink. But, I am OK with that, since my family loves paper models. Bring em on, the more the merrier!

Canon is my favorite, they offer many different categories of free paper models: Animals, Buildings, Science, Toys, Seasons and Holidays, Origami, Lucky Items, Craftown. That's just their 3D Papercraft, they also have Greetings, Scrapbook, Artcraft, Calenders and more. Canon has their own very talented paper model designers that create their paper models and they also feature independent model designers. I love their site design, easy to navigate, colorful, lots of images and information.


Epson is my next favorite. They have some great paper models of animals, buildings, seasonal and more. Also Epson, Japan has some amazing race cars.



Kudos to these printer companies for giving free fun!

3 comments:

Di Schmidt said...

Thanks for the information. I am fairly new to paper modeling. I had discovered the Canon site on my own, but didn't know about the HP or Epson sites! Looks like more fun for me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting these links! I'm so excited about these. I have yet to actually print and build anything, but I'm SO itching to!

Casper Jones said...

I really believe that kids should be given educational toys to develop their skills and potential. Good post. Thanks for this.