Friday, July 03, 2015

A Few of Our Favorite Christmas Paper Crafts and Paper Models

With everyone pinching pennies, what's better than free Christmas paper model decorations and paper craft projects for the kids and grown-ups! Fun to build and display, Enjoy!!



Go see our "A Christmas Story House" paper model. Enjoy building one for your own Christmas display!


Here is a  very simple Christmas tree. Complete with a star on top.

More Christmas models and paper crafts.






Here are a few of my other favorite Christmas paper models:

Bildrums Julmodeller has some really interesting unique historical Christmas paper models. All hand drawn and colored. Santa is featured in different modes of transportation: a VW Bug, a row boat, glider, rail car. There is also Santa climbing a light house, Santa and a printing press. Along with these and more delightful paper models are fun historical stories as well.

For whimsical Christmas paper models check out Delta 7 Studios. They have a smiling Santa and a too short elf on a train hand car. Rudolph the reindeer driving a red runabout. Santa in space tethered to an Apollo space module. Santa in various flying contraptions as well. Well done.

For the religious side of Christmas, Crechemania has beautiful detailed paper creches, nativity scenes, mangers. They also have nice Christmas cards to print out.

Canon, HP and Epson has many excellent Christmas paper models and papercraft projects.





Have a Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your way of explaining all in this article is truly fastidious,
all can easily know it, Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying your posts.
Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals
are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.
I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I saved
as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may
you be rich and continue to guide others.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have
found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto
a co-worker who had been conducting a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me breakfast because I discovered
it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the
time to discuss this matter here on your website.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and
bookmark your website to come back later. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

What's up, I log on to your new stuff like
every week. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good
work!